- DEFINITIONS: As used herein, “Buyer” means the party identified on the face of a Purchase Order issued by that same party; or the party identified on the face of an Order Acknowledgement or Invoice (each may be referred to as a “Contract”) issued by Engineered Plastics, Inc. (“EPI” or “Seller”); and “Products” means all articles, including the Seller’s proprietary line of GLO-ICE® buffet serving products furnished by Seller to the Buyer.
- WARRANTY (LIMITED): Seller makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, except that the Products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of usage and service for a period of one year after shipment date. Buyer assumes all risk and liability for results obtained from the use of the Products, whether used singly or in combination with other products. Seller makes no other Warranty, express or implied, and makes no warranty of merchantability or of fitness for any particular purpose and there are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the Contract. No employee or representative of Seller is authorized to change this warranty in any way or grant any other warranty.
- TERMS: F.O.B. Seller’s facility in Gibsonville, NC. The Buyer’s purchase of GLO-ICE® products at the Seller’s website requires full prepayment by credit card, and the prepayment amount shall be inclusive of North Carolina sales tax (if applicable) and outbound shipping charges.
- SHIPPING: Purchases of GLO-ICE® products at the Seller’s website will be shipped by UPS at standard rates and on standard delivery terms unless alternative or expedited shipping arrangements are made by mutual agreement between Buyer and Seller.
- RETURNS: Returns are allowed only for damage incurred during transit. Buyer is responsible for inspecting shipment for damage before signing delivery receipt. If UPS shipment is damaged, including instances of Concealed Damage, Buyer must retain shipping carton and all packaging materials and notify EPI within 10 days of receipt. EPI will then arrange with local UPS office for inspection and pick-up, and EPI will also initiate the replacement process for damaged products. All returns must be authorized by EPI’s Customer Service Department prior to return shipment. Returns received without RA# will be refused. All goods authorized for return must be shipped in original packing cartons with end caps and other reinforcing components securely in place. Returns must be received at EPI within 30 days of original ship date. Failure to comply with these procedures will void EPI’s responsibility for claim.
- MINIMUM: $100.00 minimum order required.
- GOVERNING LAWS: This contract shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of North Carolina.
Revised: July 26, 2017